Saturday, March 04, 2006

Last fall as we were heading west from Minnesota we didn't take the time to visit my Aunt and Uncle in southern Iowa. We wish we had, so when I found out they were in central Calif visiting their kids we invited ourselves over. It was great.
It was supposed to be a quickie, you know "HI" and hugs. After a slight detour( I was navigator) We found Cousin Brian and his families place.

Here's Brian and Zack.

And Brianna (looking very studious) She is really into animals (alot like her mom)
Unfortunately I missed getting pictures of everyone. Like Rachel( Brians wife )and Emma (who was visting friends) Next time for sure!
But Uncle Lee and Aunt Betty convinced us to head a bit south and spend the night at Lauri's so we could see her and family. If we got lucky Diana and her husband Tom might come out.
As it turned out it was the next morning till we all hooked up.

Lauri,me,Diana and Aunt Betty.
Turns out Diana is expecting her first baby this fall. CONGRATS!
We spent another day visiting. Here's Uncle Lee. Yes I believe that is a smirk. I wonder what he's thinking.

I used to think as little kid it was a bummer to not have any cousins close. But now that we are all grown we can do anything we want its much more fun!!

No comments: