Friday, March 24, 2006

It's Still Raining

We were hoping for a little fair weather.... you know golf and all those other outdoor kinda things. OH well I guess we'll just do all those things you don't do when it's really nice outside like clean your computer!


I know this may seem weird to write about but I've been having a bit of an overheating problem and all it took was a little old can of air! Seriously. Of course I also tipped it over and opened up the bottom to blow out the fan and then just for good measure picked up one of these inexpensive cooler trays. Hopefully this will hold off the inevitable(new laptop and transferring everything till I am in a safe and secure spot to do it...Like sitting between Jim and Chris!)


Trust me a little time learning how to not only clean up your computer system (back up , defrag, run your spyware and virus controls along with a bit of old fashioned dusting) works wonders.

No comments: