Friday, November 02, 2007

On to Key West and MOTM

Finally heading to Key West and the Parrothead Convention(MOTM). We were starting a day later than planned because of the weather but the further south we got along the South Florida Coastal Range (a low hill of landfills that flows south thru eastern Floridas metropolitan areas.) the better the weather got.



I just couldn't resist this shot of a Starbucks... I wonder if corperate headquarters knows about this one?

And then we arrive. Gieger Key Marina and Smokehouse.

I'm on Island time and have everything I need right now...oohooo. A good book, Jimmy on the player, a nice glass of wine and nothing much on the dance card.
If it worked for Thompson, Buffett and Hemingway I think I can suffer thru.

And here is the Muffin and crew in our slip!

No comments: