Monday, August 06, 2007

While John Is Away...Lynne Will Play

Although John and I work , play and live in an 8 by 30 ft. Rv we sometimes get the time to visit friends and family on our own. Like me last Feb meeting my grandson in Minnesota , John went to meet his grandaughter this weekend.
I dropped him off at the airport and took that time to hunt down friends I hadn't see in in quite a few years.
I started with Melbergs' a really cool family that I lived across the street from for many years.
Ken still cooks a mean breakfast.
And Marcus and Mike definitley aren't the small guys that used to play with Ryan and warn me when the bears were walking up my driveway. Robin (mom)is still putting up with them and I can't wait to go back and spend more time catching up.
I even touched base with a friend that I first skydived with, worked with for many years backstage at Harrahs' and is just what you consider a "Keeper".
Someone that no matter the miles or time you just pick up where you left off.
Believe it or not Jazz and I thought that the other might have died it had been so long! Whew! That is a scarey thought.

No comments: