Sunday, April 23, 2006

Dust off the GPS

Enter N 48 28.9400
W 122 36.5873
Hit "Go To" and hang on! After almost 2 mos. of visiting friends and finishing the building projects we'd come here to do we are continuing on.
Next stop, Washington state and a new job with a new company in a place pretty close to our hearts.
It was the 1st place we lived after leaving Tahoe a mere 10 years ago.
Yeah ! More old friends( I use the term loosely) to visit and things to do that we missed out on last time.
Thanks Dick, Joanne and the rest of the Red Bluff RV Park crew for a great time.

1 comment:

StrawBoss said...

Wow, that previous comment is something! Almost had me talked into getting a college degree! Oh wait, I have one, I'm trying to decrease my work and stress not increase it.
Just wanted you to know that I enjoy your blog and it's good to know yoou can travel and work. We may have to do that. I can't wait to get on the road, at least part-time. Thanks for the inspiration. Judy