Wednesday, November 03, 2004

If it's raining we must be on vacation! When John and I first met everytime we took a trip it rained, that didn't stop us from seeing the sites and having fun,heck we were in love or at least one of those "L" words. Even when he took me to San Diego to meet his family(with the guarantee that it never rains here this time of year)it rained. So here we are in Meridian Ms. and boy is it raining. We boondock quite abit so when we do stop at a park we look for something special. The Benchmark Rv Park fits the bill for us. Only 27 sites,all pullthru, on concrete slabs with full hookups,nice new laundry and showers and with PassPort America only 14.00 a night. But the icing for me was FREE WIFI !!! I use my Verizon cell phone to connect and that means only online during my free time so this has been fun. Hey its raining like crazy. Today we head toward the Natchez Trace, a roadtrip we've been trying to do for a while.

No comments: